Gardening Plots for Sale
Tsukuba Family Farm Opening Soon!
15 minute walk from Kenkyuu Gakuen Station.
A garden right in front of the station.
Do you want to start a family garden?
Would you like to have some space for a private vegetable garden?
You can get 5 tsubo (about 16.5m3) for 5000 yen per year or 10 tsubo (about 33m3) for 9600 yen per year.
And the quality of the land is guaranteed!
You might want to consider this offer if you answer “YES” to any of the following.
* Do you have an interest in organic vegetables?
* Do you find it hard to get enough exercise in your daily life?
* Do you want to work on something together with your family?
* Do you want your children to experience gardening?
* Do you want something to do after you retire?
What can you grow?
* Spring (March to May): cabbage, onions, squash, lettuce, spinach, etc.
* Summer (June to August): tomatoes, eggplant, cucumbers, edamame, potatoes, etc.
* Autumn (September to November): spinach, daikon, carrots, sweet potatoes, etc.
* Winter (December to February): broccoli, white cabbage, cauliflower, shungiku, etc.
You can grow over 30 kinds of vegetables during the year.
You will probably make lots of mistakes at first, but soon you will become a professional! An experienced gardener is available to give you advice on the weekends.
Make your own garden at your own pace.
Enjoy the scenery, with Mt. Tsukuba in the background, Kenkyuu Gakuen Station in front, and the blue sky and clean air all around.
66 plots available.
In front of Kenkyuu Gakuen Station
15 minutes walk from Kenkyuu Gakuen Station
4 minute walk from Torisen Supermarket
In front of the new shopping center
Tsukuba Family Gardens in Yoshihara
029-846-5080 or 090-3046-2854
taniguchi [AT] y7.dion.ne.jp